SOME SUGGESTIONS

:: CS:S :: CS:S Chat

Go down

SOME SUGGESTIONS

Post  Molwenj on Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:54 pm

I know that I'm a new guy and I should not make any suggestions and don't give me wrong but I think a few things could help the growing of the server:

- I would give 16.000 as start money.. Being a new server I think 16.000 as st it will be very welcome fr everybody noobs included..
- If I'm not wrong the server does not balance the teams.. 18 vs 20 It is not a big problem, 1 vs 5 as today while I was in game is a different matter and not all are available to kill himself to swap team..
- AWP. Let me say that I hate awp but is my problem, I believe that to restrict awp is necessary. Again today we were 4 in game with 3 awp and it is not anymore a D2 but awp map. At least restrict awp one per team or let it available only from a certain numbers of players.. In some french server they let awp availble only if there no less than...numbers of players..Usually 3/4 of the total slots..

thanks..

Molwenj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hi Molwenji

Post  Ranger on Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:54 pm

[b]Glad you joined the forum

I do agree on you in many of our cases that you mentioned, we can give all those factors a bash , and then if you can let us know what you think if it is improving or decreasing,
i am glad that you also took the time to sign up for our clan , as you know that we are a new clan and to join while we are new ,, is very advisable, because in the future we will be full. So we will have to look at stats and decide who to let be released into the wild.

url=https://servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=2&u=12214116][/url]

Thanks

Last edited by Ranger on Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)
Ranger

View user profile http://www.eswat.byethost24.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: SOME SUGGESTIONS

Post  bushiwarrior on Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:12 am

i dont actually agree as its a false econemy because when we play clan matches we cannot start at 16000. We will clearly be having clan practice but most practice will be on the public server.
bushiwarrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

AWP

Post  duttychillz on Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:04 am

Hi i know that many people dont like the awp and it can be very annoying if the opposite team is winning and like 8 out of 10 players have awp's. I think it wouldn't be so bad if they were restricted to 1 per team. Only an opinion^^
duttychillz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SOME SUGGESTIONS

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down